The principals of Brown Philanthropy Advisors have over 40 years of management and consulting experience and have assisted more than 50 clients of diverse sizes and missions, including education, health care, public policy, environment, social services, culture, and nonprofit infrastructure. Following is our commitment to our clients:
- Completion of each engagement within the agreed budget and with high quality
- Value added from our insights, experience, and knowledge
- Complete candor in our advice and counsel
- Skillful management of the engagement and efficient use of client time and resources
- Partnering with additional experts as appropriate to meet needs that go beyond our professional capabilities
- Post-engagement follow-up, implementation advice, and counsel.