Brown Philanthropy Advisors provides philanthropic advice and consulting to individuals, families, foundations, and corporations to help them achieve greater impact with their philanthropic dollars. We do that through assistance with critical steps in the giving process, including the following:
- Clarify the philanthropic goals and desired impact
- Research best practices and conduct due diligence with regard to prospective grantees
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with experts in the field, funders, and other potential partners
- Facilitate efficiency and maintain donor anonymity if desired, by serving as liaison between donor, charitable gift fund, and grantees
- Administer and manage the grant making process to ensure smooth and timely communication, application, decision-making, and funding processes
- Evaluate grant outcomes and impact relative to pre-determined indicators/measures of success.